Hello! It's crew member wednesday already again and today with have Karin with an absolutely stunning project! What can I say, I'm just totally in love with this colourful side table she created!!
Hello! For todays post I pimped a little Ikea side table
1. I started with a circle of white paper and put a layer of gesso on it and allowed it to dry;
2. then I chose the colors I wanted to use and applied the paint on the paper with a (credit) card;
3. After it dried I used a lot of stencils randomly on the papercircle with ink and paint;
4. I stamped some flowers and colored them with ecolinemarkers and glued them also on the paper;
5. and finally I doodled a bit on the circle whit a white pen and applied a layer of varnish.
Products used in this project:
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Make sure to drop by every Wednesday and every first Saturday of the month for ongoing inspiration by my fabulous Crew!
We would love to see your creations on Birgit's Mixed Media Art Crew Facebook page so if you created something inspired by one of the Crew Members or using any of my products then please share!
Also, if you don't want to miss a thing... follow our new Instagram feed: Birgit's Mixed Media Art Crew!